Wednesday 19 November 2014

Site Inspection At Fullerton Bay Hotel

This is one hotel that I have always wanted to view after reading and hearing so much about it through friends, media & even clients. Jessica kindly arranged the site inspection soonest before I take my maternity leave.

Monica who is our Sales Manager waited for us at the lobby when we arrived and started showing us around the property. It gave me the feel that I was in a cruise ship rather than hotel. The design was nice and cozy indeed. The rooms were great though not too spacious for the high price we expect to pay…

After a quick site inspection, Monica invited us to dine at their newly revamped cafĂ©, The Clifford Pier which served local cuisines. We were given the green light to order anything or infact everything on the menu… hahahaha…but of course, we ordered what we wanted to try and some to share.



I would say that the food served at The Clifford Pier was ordinary and nothing really special about it. I tasted better local cuisines at other hotels and I think they should add more interesting items on their menu such as Nasi Briyani, Dim Sums etc…


I like the hotel overall though I would minus the food unless they improve…hahahahaah

No comments: