Monday 24 November 2014

Go Italian

Boss is expecting some VIPs next week and he invited us to inspect the Italian restaurant which he is planning to take his guest. Today, we are here at Oso Ristorante expecting for a good feast out… J

I was asked to ‘study’ the menu while my boss checks out the wine collection at their wine cellar. I browsed through the menu and selected some of their signature & our favourite dishes. I went with a selection of cold cuts of course and followed by 2 pastas & 1 risotto.

The cold cuts were good and portion was great for the four of us. Pastas tasted as good as it looked but I thought the risotto was slightly salty though it was equally good. Then our main dish cod fish was served shortly and I would give it a 7/10. 
 As for desserts, we had tiramisu, panacotta and 2 flavours of ice-cream. The tiramisu was really good in my opinion and so was the panacotta. I would say that I would really be satisfied if they have crème brulee too…

 We had fabulous luncheon indeed and I am sure we will be back again for dinner soon. J

No comments: