Friday 5 December 2014

Maternity Leave Celebration

As you guys already know that I will be popping pretty soon and today being the last day of work for me, my boss arranged this wonderful maternity leave celebration for me… :0)

We went to dine at Pietrasanta located at Portsdown Road and I am sure that I will be enjoying some of my favourite foods before I confinement for the next 1 month. I am not sure when will baby girl arrives and certainly hope not tonight…

We ordered many of our favourite dishes like the calamari, cold cuts and white wine as our starters. It was a super relaxing evening for me as I will be on leave from next week till I return to work in March. I am going to feast out like no tomorrow…. Hahahaahah
As for entries, I ordered squid inked pasta, risotto, arabiatta to share and boss ordered more wines too. We had the roast chicken for our mains and at this time, boss ordered another round of calamari as it was so tasty!
Though we had so much food to stomach in but we had to eat the desserts to end this super wonderful dinner. We ordered the creme brulee, panacotta as well as the lava cake. I simply love the creme brulee not because I am pregnant but it was really really DELICIOUS!!!
We enjoyed the food, wine and as well as the lively, funny conversation with each other. I am sure I will be missing these guys though I can’t wait to be on leave… hahaahahah

No comments: