Sunday 7 December 2014

Hello Little Missy

This morning I was experiencing some leakage of water and did not think much about it as my due date is 23 Dec which is about 2 more weeks to go. I continued to read the news on my iPad while Faith was having her milk.

About 5 minutes, I felt the water again and I thought my bladder is malfunctioned… I got up and went to check but somehow not too serious. After taking my shower, I monitored myself and did not think much again. While I was talking to Faith, I felt the water gushing again and this time, I was panic! I made a phone call to mum and she asked me to check myself in.

When I got to the hospital, I was sent to the delivery room and the nurse checked on me though I wasn’t sure. I had no contraction or bleeding so, they left me there to rest. After an hour, they came back to check on me and told me that I am dilating from 2cm to 5cm though no pain yet. I was confused but I continued to watch my HK drama series as I wait for the contraction.

Another hour had passed and this time, I felt the contraction coming and told the nurse to get my epidural ready. After the epidural injection, I felt more relieved and now I am really waiting for the little one to arrive. My doctor came about an hour or so after the injection to check on me and he told me that I am doing well and ready.

It was all too quick and the next moment, little missy was out and put in front of me… she was really beautiful and tiny but I was still in shock! I guess she is really bored in my womb and want to get out early.
Welcome my little missy… Emma Tiana See

No comments: