Saturday 4 January 2014

My First Photo-Shoot In 2014

I tagged along since Linda has a photo shoot with Belle and Rie wanted to try her make up skills on us.

We arranged with Belle and Dave who are our favourite photographers at their beautiful house located in Changi area. It will be our first time having our faces painted by Rie who is taking up make up courses at the moment.

She started painting on Linda’s face and seeing the difference from a plain Jane to a sexy babe, I was really impressed by her works. It was really fun seeing her work on Linda’s face and thereafter mine. I was totally relax and allowed her to transform me into a Red Indian lookalike… I love the colours she used on my eyes which matches the head gear and my outfit.

Our photo-shoot went really well and it is always fun to shoot with Belle and Dave who are super pro! Simply love their new backdrops and man… the photos came out to be awesome!
Thank you Rie for the beautiful make-over and the cool couple for the fantastic pictures! Thumps UP!

No comments: