Monday 27 May 2013

Faith Turns THREE

Our little Miracle will turn THREE today and since it’s a school day, we had to send her to school so that she can celebrate with her friends too.


After sending her to school, it was the beginning of a busy day for me as I have planned to bake muffins for her classmates & cupcakes for Faith. I only had the morning to finish up everything and I am thankful that I was had baked her birthday cake last evening.



I was happy that I managed to get all the stuff done after luncheon. Though my kitchen was in a mess but I guess all are worth it as I was doing it for my little one. After resting for a short while, I began to prepare all her party stuff and cakes before we head to her school.

When we arrived to her school during their tea time, teacher told us that all the kiddos just woken up. Guess we came at the right time. With the help of the teacher, we got everything ready within minutes and got the party started. Her classmates were excited to see the cake and the goody bags.

When we opened up the cake on the table for Faith, her classmates got even more excited and came over to check the cake out. We heard a few of them saying… ‘Wow, it’s a colourful cake!’

The teacher gathered the kiddos and started to sing Faith a birthday song. She was happy no reaction as I believed she just woke up a while ago and was not that ready yet… after the cake cutting ceremony, we distribute the colourful cakes to her friends. I had request from her classmates for a second helping on the cake… yippy… it worked, the kids liked it.
After the party at school, we took Faith for a quick shower and left for dinner… We brought her to SingKids at Changi Airport T3 as her birthday treat but she seemed to be bored with those balloons as I believed she preferred Hokey Pokey.

When we got home, the first thing Faith wanted was to open her presents. After cleaning her up, she was all ready to open those gifts lying in our study room. She helped me to bring them out to the living room and ordred me to have her picture taken with the presents...


Happy Birthday Sweetheart Faith! May the good Lord shower you with his love & blessings always and always remember that we all LOVE you very much. Thank you friends & family for your lovely gifts.

No comments: