Wednesday 22 May 2013

Casual Dinner

It has been in the planning for couple of weeks and finally so many obstacles… we finally got to meet for this dinner. Our dearest mummy Florence was able to meet us despite her busy travelling schedule.


Linda & I met her at NEX before heading to the restaurant. When I first noticed mummy Florence, I was surprised that she got a hair-cut. Later did I found out that that was actually a wig which she bought from Korea. It looked very natural and nice on her.
We went to La Pizzaiola for dinner and that would mark mummy Florence’s first visit. She browsed through their website before visiting and she thought the place was nice and cozy. Leng & I discussed and I placed the order finally.
While we were waiting for my hubby to arrive, we ordered the egg plants, burratina & focaccia bread as our starters. It was quite a good time for the three of us to catch up on stuff before hubby gets here.
After hubby arrived, we ordered the mains like squid ink risotto, squid ink pasta, mixed pizza of tuna & spicy salami and the beef cheeks. These are some of our favorite dishes in this restaurant.

I really enjoyed dinner with them and thank my friends for joining us. Mummy, wishing you a pleasant and enjoyable trip to Europe. See you again when you get back ya. 

No comments: