Tuesday 29 January 2013

Site Inspection At Grand Park City Hall

Sales Manager in-charged of our company corporate account invited us to have a short tour around his hotel. As usual, I will gather some buddies to join the tour and dinner.


The hotel has been there for ages and in fact, I used to live on that piece of land which grounds the hotel now. The rooms are pretty nice refurnished and gave us a cozy & homely feel though the corridor was a little bit out of fashion…

We visited their ballroom too and the ladies love it. I have been there for many weddings and whenever I attended weddings there, it will always reminds me of my childhood days where I will looked out of the window waiting for the fire engines to drive out of the fire station.

After the short inspection, Jeremy brought us to Park Palace for dinner. He kindly arranged for a set menu where Yu Sheng & Peng Cai was included. Our first dish was the Yu Sheng which marked my 2nd for this CNY. The waitress said many good phrases while she prepared the Yu Sheng for us. After which, we tossed it with joy and we too said our own blessings!
Though I have attended wedding dinners in this hotel and enjoyed the Chinese food served during dinner, I have never dined at Park Palace. I am really impressed indeed. The food did not fail us at all but brought us enjoyment. I personally enjoyed the Peng Cai very much but it was too much for all of us to finish therefore, each of us managed to pack some home. The dessert, mango sago was very refreshing and tasty too.

Thank you Jeremy for having us tonight!

No comments: