Saturday 12 January 2013

Dinner At Uncle’s Place

We were invited to have a dinner gathering at my uncle’s place. He wanted to have a bonding session as we do not meet them often but only once every year during Chinese New Year.


He did it in 2 occasions as his house is pretty small to accommodate all of us. My cousins had theirs during our holiday trip in HKG and today’s our session.

When we arrived at his place, I was happy to see some other aunties who were also invited to join dinner. They are the ones whom I know since I was a little girl. I was really happy that I was given an opportunity to dine with them as I did not have to chance to arrange.

Their helper Rozana was a great cook! She prepared so many dishes for us and I totally enjoyed her beef curry which was DELICIOUS! She also made us the wanton and vegetables Hong Kong style. We were all enjoying her dishes…
This is one enjoyable dinner gathering as it brought the family and family friends together. For a moment, I felt guilty for not organizing such gatherings in the past and I do hope I will treasure these gatherings as they don’t come often.

No comments: