Thursday 24 January 2013

Buddies Birthday At La Pizzaiola

Theresa & I planned a birthday dinner for our buddies Vivian & Hairon today at our favourite Italian joint La Pizzaiola. We chose this restaurant as it is near where we live and the food is great! Both hubby & I were on leave and arrived at the restaurant early. Hubby also arranged dinner with his buddy in the same place but we were seated apart.


Vivian came to my rescue as I was alone waiting for my buddies to turn up but they were caught in a traffic jam. We were so hungry that we ordered some starters for ourselves while waiting. Finally when they arrived, we ordered more food…
When our food arrived, we finished each dish in a flash as we were so hungry that we can’t be bothered to chat… I noticed that the waiter did not stop serving food to our table and that I realized that we ordered quite a bit of food! There was Focaccia bread, Burratina with Parma ham, baked eggplant, Vegetarian Lasagne, squid ink risotto, squid ink pasta, Arrabiata pasta with seafood, the half tuna with onions and half Anchovies pizza! Our table were filled with food.
We did not waste any food but finished every bit of it. Vivian even had the Arrabiata pasta take away for her luncheon tomorrow… hahhahahaha… I had to leave early as little Faith was unwell; down with HFMD… my buddies continued their meal with delicious desserts like the freshly baked pear cake which is a must-have desserts and the hand-made carrot cake.
It was indeed an enjoyable birthday dinner spent with close buddies whom I know for ages!! Happy birthday my dearest pals and love you guys to bits!

No comments: