Thursday 28 June 2012

Curry Fish Head Luncheon

We have often talked about the Curry Fish Head at Suntec City Food Court but no chance to try. Finally, my darling Angie organized and gave us a treat for lunch today. She told me that the fish head curry has to pre-order in advance and it’s always crowded at the food court, Leng & Jessie went early to try to get a seat.

When I arrived since Lao Gao is in the town, I was really lucky to get a seat when I arrived while I saw Leng & Jessie still waiting. Shortly, our foods were served.

The fish head curry was huge when it arrived and we found out that there were four generously big pieces of fish meat. Darling Angie decided to order fish meat as it’s easier to eat. I was more excited to see the amount of lady fingers and eggplants topped the fish meat. That was a pretty sight indeed.
Darling also ordered other dishes like sweet & sour pork and a vegetable to compliment the curry fish. My verdict for the curry fish was – B+. The taste was not too bad but it wasn’t spicy enough to get an A from me. If they have added more spice to the gravy, I think it will be better.


Anyway, it was worth the try indeed as Suntec Food Court will be closing down soon… and heard that it will be taken over by Food Republic after their major renovation.

Thank you Darling for the delicious treat and it was really great to lunch with you again after a long time… really missed your presence!

No comments: