Sunday 17 June 2012

Happy Father’s Day

After mass today, we went to have a small Father’s Day luncheon celebration at The Ship located at Serangoon Nex. I simply love hanging out at Nex as there are lots of eateries to choose from and even the whole place is crowded, you are still able to get a seat at one of the restaurant within 10 minutes.


Hubby read about the restaurant The Ship but has never been there so, we decided to give it a shot though I have dined at the one located at International Plaza many years back. We ordered the set lunch to save time.



We enjoyed the lunch very much including Faith who shared my pasta. She was though not really able to sit for long but at least she allowed us to finish our food… QUICKLY!

That evening, we brought the family to Seoul Garden for Father’s Day celebration and everyone had a great time BBQ-ing.


At the same time, I too took some a moment to remember my dad whom I believed is in heaven. I miss you Papa…

No comments: