Saturday 28 April 2012

Outing By SVDP

Hubby is a member of SVDP in BSC and it’s a yearly affair that they will organize some outings for their fins. In the past, they organized outings to the Zoo, Underwater World at Sentosa and other events. This year, they organized the ‘Dinner on Cruise’.


They chartered a boat where they will serve dinner onboard and bring us around Singapore. When we arrived at Marina Bay pier, I was not feeling excited as I have sea sickness. I was already feeling unwell though the boat sailed off almost immediately after all onboard. However, I somehow felt better sitting at the back of the boat with some cool breeze.





The boat ride sailed pass places like the Sentosa Cove, Marina Bay Sands and it anchored at St. John’s Island where dinner was served. To be honest, dinner spread was good but I was feeling so unwell that I couldn’t eat much. I was seated at all times as Faith felt asleep with the cool breeze.



Finally, my stomach couldn’t take the terrible feeling anymore and I threw out… I felt so much better… Sighz… the overall few hours boat ride was not too bad except for my sea sickness…

No comments: