Friday 10 February 2012

Birthday Dinner With Hubby

Hubby came to pick me up from office today and we set off to dinner at Mohamad Sultan. We had an intention to have Japanese food but most of our ideal places were crowded.

Finally, I suggested that we should try Shin Minori Japanese Restaurant located at UE Square. I had been there once with my church mates and it was pretty good. When we arrived, there was a short queue but those were with reservations. For us – the walk-in diners, had to wait for at least an hour. However, there was a couple who were leaving and the kind waiter told us to wait as he will try to assign the table to us. Guest the lucky star is shinning on me...

We were seated not long after and started ordering our dishes from the a-la-carte buffet menu. There were so many dishes we wanted to order but didn’t know where to start. We ordered the sashimi, the yakitori and many more…









Hubby ordered so many dishes that we were so stuffed that we were hoping that the waiters with dishes will pass us by… we enjoyed the free flow of sashimi as they were fresh and tasty!





Thank you Baby for spending the evening with me… Love ya!

No comments: