Friday 10 February 2012

Birthday Celebration With Office Buddies

After receiving a big ang pow from office buddies, I bought them their favourite luncheon today. Linda & Jessie kindly prepared the luncheon in our dinning room for our feast!

As usual, Linda will be the one in-charged of the dishes to be ordered and she never fail to order all our favorite dishes like asam fish curry, prawn rolls, fried egg, prawn paste chicken wings and some vegetables. It was indeed a super delicious lunch!







About tea time, they prepared a cake for me in one of our meeting room. The cake was bought by my darling Angie! She definitely knows what cake to get for me… thanks darling! Though it was a very short & simple celebration but I really appreciate their effort and thoughts.










Thank you my wonderful pals for this wonderful celebration! Love you guys! *muaks*

No comments: