Saturday 11 February 2012

Happy Birthday To ME

This morning, I felt someone tapping on my tummy and when I opened my eyes, I saw a pair of large eyes staring back at me. It was little Faith who was lying on my chest tapping my tummy trying to wake me up. She then turned to give me her morning kisses and man… what a great start to my birthday!

Hubby was on leave and we went to have dim sum luncheon at Red Star with parents in law and mum. When we arrived, it was super crowded but we decided to queue anyway. We did not wait long to be seated thanks to mother in law’s friend who happened to be on duty.





As usual, we ordered the few favorite dishes but some of my favorites were sold out. We were surprised that some of the popular dishes like the stir fried glutinous rice and steam fish head with black beans were sold out. We were told that we have to wait for about thirty minutes if we placed an order. Anyway, we skipped that and ordered other dishes.

After lunch, we went to visit Rie and her baby at her home. It was somehow a unplan visit since we were out. When we arrived, her hubby, his mum and the confinement lady were surprised to see us. Mdm. Chong brought us up to the room where the little sweet baby was and was sleeping so soundly. Faith was excited to see baby Kiki and started calling ‘mei mei’…

Little Kiki woke up for milk and I managed to carry my little cutie pie… carrying little Kiki reminded me of my Faith when she was that little not too long ago…

For dinner, we decided to dine at home as I preferred to be comfortable. Hubby bought a cake for me and we had a little celebration after dinner. I had a great time today though it was simple but what matters most was the companionship of family members.



No comments: