Thursday 9 February 2012

Birthday Dinner With Buddies

It’s really a blessing that I am able to celebrate my birthday with my close buddies all these years and as usual, we went to dine at Oscar’s.

When I arrived at the restaurant and seated, I was surprised by some of my friends from Conrad Hotel with a huge bouquet of beautiful flowers. I was really touched by their gestures… though we work close together but they treated like a friend instead of client.




Dinner at Oscar’s has always been good especially with the company of close friends whom I knew since I was little. As usual, our dinner never fail to have laughter… that was the reason why I requested for a corner coz’ we can be pretty loud!

The food at Oscar’s was very good and all of us enjoyed. Half way through the delicious dinner, my weird friend had to perform some ‘eye’ stunt! Hahaahaha…. Hope you are not shocked by the picture I posted!








We were greeted by the Oscar's staff with a birthday cake during our desserts and I was really surprised by their arrangements. Since the desserts at the buffet stations are better, I brought home the cake for little Faith.


Ever since Faith came into my life, I had to be home early so that she will sleep early. She will only gets onto bed if we are all home otherwise, she will try her best to keep herself awake till everyone are home. Sighz… how not to be home early like that right!!!

It was a fantastic night with my beautiful buddies and thanks for sharing this dinner with me.

Love you guys!

No comments: