Tuesday 9 August 2011

National Day Celebration With A Good Cause

It’s somehow a yearly affair that I was invited to help out for the Housebound mass organized by Blessed Sacrament Church.


When I arrived at BSC, most of my friends were already seated and happily chatting away. We did a few run through of the songs we were supposed to sing. As usual, we will start clicking our cameras especially when close friends gathered together for a good cause on a public holiday.





At 11am sharp, mass started and the choir started work…hahahaahaha…. I would say we sang beautifully despite some misunderstandings we had during some of our practices. At that moment, everyone put everything behind them and served the Lord with their hearts.

I was somehow moved when I went for blessings during the healing section. I could see some of my friends who were in trouble or feeling stressed up tearing away while they said their prayers. I am glad that I went forward for the blessing and I felt really blessed.




Thank you pals for having me to be part of this wonderful celebration.

No comments: