Wednesday 24 August 2011

Dinner At Greenhouse

It was an invitation joint by Katryne & Linda to dine at Greenhouse, The Ritz-Carlton. For Katryne, we celebrated her promotion and as for Linda, she wanted to treat us for her birthday back in July. This is one fantastic arrangement indeed.

It was a fantastic promotion at Greenhouse where it was 1-1 for ladies… Men just don’t get it! hahaahah…. Anyway, there were 10 of us and yes, what a group. We arrived at 6:30pm the exact time when the buffet dinner will begins. It wasn’t crowded then and we were the first few to be seated as our office is only a stone throw away.

The spread that night was really good too but I can’t seem to locate the foie gras though. I remembered the last time I had and it was really tasty. Besides the foie gras, everything seemed to be the same.

Since we have a group of 10 this time, I ordered 4 portions of duck, char siew & roast pork to share. It was delicious but compared to the ones at Chinatown la… the roast beef was one of the dish that I can’t miss… it’s really tender and having it with mustard was heaven!!!







As for desserts, I took the strawberry ice-cream which was unforgettable. The rest of the desserts were not too much to my liking like chocolates etc… but I do like the fondue though with marshmallows, strawberries and pocky sticks…




I would like to thank Katryne & Linda for the delicious treat to such fantastic buffet dinner and it’s everyone’s presence that made it enjoyable! Thank you pals.

No comments: