Friday 11 February 2011

My First Birthday With Faith

Last year today, I was still pregnant with Faith in my third trimester and today, I am holding this little one in my arms on my birthday! How time flies.

I felt extremely special this year during my birthday as it was a dream coming true to celebrate it with my little sweetheart. She may not know what’s happening but somehow the joy in my heart is overwhelming…

My buddies at work today celebrated my birthday for me and I bought them one of their favorite luncheon from Boon Keng. Though it was a simple lunch but we all enjoyed the Asam curry fish very much… YUMMY!

At about later afternoon, I was called to the meeting room for cake cutting ceremony. When I went to the room, it started to drizzle and then I suddenly noticed that there was a beautiful rainbow appearing right before my eyes. I was thrilled! It was the first time I witnessed a rainbow which formed into an arc across the bridge… it was a beautiful sight. What a great start to my birthday indeed!



My buddies bought me a pretty cake and they asked me to bring it home as everyone’s tummy was still heavy after the delicious lunch. Though it was a small affair in the office but I was surely thankful for their wonderful arrangements.





Hubby wanted to arrange dinner outside but I preferred to do it at home for this is my first birthday with the little one. I am not looking for something big but time spent with her will be the best gift.




Hubby then came home with my favorite ‘Sang Mee’, ‘Ah Gong’s Fan Su Ye’, ‘Sam Siew Chicken’ from Soup Rest. He didn’t have time to visit Chinatown for yusheng and he bought it from Soup Restaurant too. I thoroughly enjoyed the food and the companion and I would day this is the best birthday celebration so far!





Thank you everyone who have prepare all the arrangements for my birthday and the warm birthday greetings. You have made my birthday a very special one. Cheers!

No comments: