Thursday 3 February 2011

Happy Lunar New Year

We are extremely excited about the New Year as we will be celebrating with our little angel Faith. This will be her 1st CNY celebration and we hope to make it a memorable one. Well, way before CNY, I have purchased the traditional outfit for her and when I put on her this morning, it fitted pretty well except for the little panty… it was so big that it slipped off…






All were ready and off we went for Faith’s 1st CNY visiting at aunt’s place. When we arrived though was late due to traffic jams, some familiar dishes were already placed on the dinning table. After settling down, we began our lunch as a family and this is the kind of CNY I preferred… I felt that CNY is more like a family gathering…





Little Zoe, my niece is really cute with her traditional Vietnamese outfit. It was really pretty on her and perhaps I will plan to dress Faith up in other outfits other than the Cheong Sum. The two little ones though too small to play together but Zoe seemed like a big sister who will share her toys.

After the delicious lunch before heading off to uncle’s place, we gathered everyone to take a family picture. It’s great as I will be able to show Faith when she grows up and hope that she will follow the tradition of family bonding.







Gong Xi Fa Cai everyone!

No comments: