Friday 3 December 2010

Faith Meets God-Ma

Faith’s God-ma was decided even before she was born as Susan is my childhood pal and we grew up together. She being one of my closest pals is the God-mother of my child.

She was studying overseas when Faith was born and she was the 2nd person who congratulated me when I announced the arrival of our newborn. She was filled with excitement but was unable to see her till today.

Yes, I would say it’s FINALLY that they both met for the first time. Initially, Faith was uncomfortable when she met her god-ma at Coffee Bean Millenia. It took her quite a while to get used to her and then she allowed Susan to carry her. Seeing her getting familiar with Susan was a joy to me as they will be so-called ‘family’ after her baptism.

We went to meet Theresa (God-Grandma) at Vivocity for dinner at Akashi. That is one of the Japanese restaurant which is not that crowded and served pretty good food. We ordered our food and did some catching up as Susan was away for almost 2 years. Time really flies man… she will be back to Singapore for good after her graduation in December.










It was an enjoyable dinner and can’t wait for her to be back for good.

No comments: