Saturday 25 December 2010

Christmas At The Tan’s

It’s a yearly affair that we celebrate our Christmas at the Tan’s residence. This year, we have an additional member to join the celebration; Baby Faith's first Christmas. We arrived at their cozy place for dinner and thought that we were late but somehow, this year, we were one of the first few to arrive.

When some of my friends arrived, I started my dinner while hubby took care of baby Faith. The food they prepared was fantastic… mostly my favorite… it reminded me of those good old school days when we celebrated Christmas at Theresa’s mum’s place. Those were the food that we ate and usually fought over… hahahahaah







We were very lucky that Faith was able to adapt with Theresa’s parents in law as they helped to take care of her while both of us enjoyed ourselves with the delicious food and drinks… I was having so much fun drinking with friends which I have not done for a long time.







Vivian who is currently in her 2nd trimester came and I was glad that I managed to meet her before the end of this year. She was glowing and looking very healthy. I can’t wait to see her little princess in April. Mmmh… a couple of months more to go…



Thank you Theresa & Zen for having us at your place for this wonderful occasion and thanks for the gifts…

Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments: