Friday 26 March 2010

Pregnancy Shoot

Maggie, my sis-in-law went for her pregnancy shoot when she was about 7 months pregnant and told me that it was fun but somehow the pictures taken were not up to her expectation. Anyway, she somehow gave me the idea of taking pregnancy pictures and to me; it would be more like a keepsake purpose.

My professional photographer Belle was excited when I told her about it and she would love to take those pictures for me. I was really happy and comfortable to have them take my pictures coz’ I have never doubt their skills and ideas.

Finally, last weekend, we had the photo shoot. It was very different from all those shoots that I had done and this time, this one was more meaningful. I was really excited and as usual, we had so much fun during the shoot as the main focus was my expanded belly!

Man, those pictures were really gorgeous and I am really glad that I had taken them…. Woohoooo!!!!

Thank you Belle & Dave for the wonderful pictures and it was great having you guys…

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the pics sista!

amanda

Vee said...

hey.. thanks..*muaks* me too...

my friday kitchen said...

Am glad you love them Vee...Will try to edit mooooooore for you!!!
Lots of hearts and kisses!

Belle.

Vee said...

thanks belle... really LOVED IT! will be printing them out once i have receive the CD...

thanks so much... *muakz*

Anonymous said...

WoW!! Wat a cute belly you have there! The picutres were very beautiful taken and you looked great for a preggie!!!!!

J

baubles bangles and beads said...

The pixs are soooo nice!!!
Can't wait to see more!

Just Me said...

Sista, the pics are great! Time to meet up before I leave...I wanna touch your tummy and see if the lil one will give me face and do a lil dance in there. :)