Wednesday 17 February 2010

CNY Short Trip To Bintan

Hubby and I took additional three days leave for CNY. We planned our trip to Bintan for to relax before I enter my final journey (final trimester).

We set off on 17th Feb (fourth day of CNY) since most of the visiting had been done. When we arrived at Bintan Lagoon, we were not surprised to see many Singaporeans there. Bet some of them were avoiding CNY.

I was really thankful that our room was ready when we checked ourselves in and was given a nice room with a wonderful view. We took the Sea-Facing Deluxe room which was refurnished recently. Indeed, it was new and spacious. I simply loved the balcony as it was sea-facing with golf course view. Fantastic!



Many of you would have guessed that I will be ‘burned’ when I get back….

1 comment:

Just Me said...

The room looks so much better after the refurbishment. Hope you enjoyed yourself before entering into the next phase of your life - motherhood!