Thursday 11 February 2010

Birthday Celebration

Happy Birthday to myself! Hahaahahaha…. Anyway, had lunch with my colleagues at Swensen’s and it was simply a blast though it was a short gathering during our miserable 1 hour!

In the night, hubby brought me to one of my recommended restaurant Pietrasanta located at Portsdown Road. This restaurant is owned by Loris who is cousin-in-law of my bestest buddy Theresa.

We were given a very cozy corner away from the bigger crowd in the restaurant. We ordered our favorite mixed seafood as our starters and sparkling water since wine is out of the question for me now…



As for our main course, hubby had spaghetti with seafood and Italian risotto with pumpkin, parmesan cheese & amaretti biscuit… it was awesome! It was hubby’s 1st visit and he was simply impressed. I am sure we will be back again since he is kind of ‘in love’ with the seafood spaghetti.



After our ice-creams for desserts, we head home for the cake-cutting ceremony! Conrad kindly gave me a cake during my visit to Oscar’s on Tuesday and thought it would be nice to have the cake-cutting at home together with mummy.






Birthday is basically the beginning of my 365 days in 2010 and I bet I will be enjoying the ride with the arrival of our little one soon…

2 comments:

baubles bangles and beads said...

Happy Birthday buddy!
You look gorgeous and radiant, I must say! ;))

Just Me said...

Finally! I see some stomach. Can't wait to meet your princess. I'll be making a trip back in July. Shall pay you a visit ok?