Sunday 19 April 2009

SSDVP Zoo Outing

It’s been ages since I last visited the Singapore Zoo and today, I am finally visiting the Zoo. YIPPY! This outing is planned by the SSDVP and since hubby is one of the members, as a spouse, is invited to join too… It was organized especially for the needy.

We arrived in church early and while hubby was busy taking attendance, I was busy on the other hand taking pictures with my friends….hahaahah… Anyway, we were all excited to visit the Zoo together. The buses set off at around 8:45am and though we were a little behind time but am sure we will have a good time.


There were lots of changes at the Zoo compared to my last visit which was couple of years back. There were more eateries and even the entrance was different. As we walked, we saw some monkeys swinging themselves from trees to trees.

Visited my ‘Siblings’; the beautiful White Tigers and man… they were really gorgeous man! I was really happy to capture some cool pictures of them with my Canon camera… *winks* As we walked, we saw other animals like the Wallaby, Zebras, Orangutans, Emu, etc…













We went to watch one of the animal shows and the main animal was the cute sea lion. It performed some tricks and I simply love the sea lion… it was fat and very cute la…









Though the Zoo is not huge but somehow it was difficult for some elderly to walk and the weather is not helping as it was so HOT! We hopped on to the tramp for a round trip ride and it was relaxing but can’t get closer to the animals…

We set off to lunch ‘Foods ‘R’ Us at Queen’s Road. I almost choked when I saw the name of the restaurant! Okay, the food was pretty tasty and the price was reasonable too.

Thank you God for giving us this opportunity to spend time with your people and making them happy.

2 comments:

baubles bangles and beads said...

I LOVE the first pix of Les and you!

Vee said...

ahahahaahah... me too..