Friday 29 August 2008

Lunch With My Kai-Ye

It’s been years since my Edmund Kai-ye retired from my company. I finally managed to get everyone together for lunch today and was really looking forward to seeing him after a long silence.

We met for lunch together with Linda, Mummy Florence and Woon Lee at Crystal Jade Suntec. As our office is nearby, we arrived early and placed our order as we only have an hour of freedom to eat!!! Kai-ye was punctual as always and it was really nice to see him again. He has lost quite a bit of weight compared to the past but he sure looked so much healthier!
Kai-ye & me
Woon Lee & Kai-ye
Woon Lee & Mummy

We started taking some pictures before the food arrived and it was all fun. The food Linda ordered was just enough for everyone and it was really enjoyable. We should do that more often… Miss you Kai-ye…

No comments: