Sunday 10 August 2008

Farewell Boss

Have not tried waking at 5:45am for a long long time! Woke up this morning feeling really tired and extremely sleepy; I even had a mixed feeling if I should go to the airport to send my boss off! Anyway, I decided to go finally since my eyes are already opened wide!



We have planned to meet everyone at the airport at 7am as Miyazaki-san’s flight was 8:20am which I thought he was kind of inconsiderate lor… it’s a SUNDAY leh… sighz… Everyone was on time and he arrived at 7am Premier Check-in area.





While waiting for time to pass, we entertained ourselves by taking video and photos for keepsake. I would say that I can’t bear to see him return to Japan as he was a really nice boss. At around 7:30am, he finally checked himself in and departed….











There were no tears though we thought some of us will be crying at the airport but it was a happy farewell instead… all smiles.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoever owns this blog, I would like to say that he has a great idea of choosing a topic.

Anonymous said...

Baw, kasagad-sagad sa iya ubra blog!

Anonymous said...

An opportunity to change your life
In this perfect DVD movie.
It explained the integrity of our amazing products
And the business opportunities arising from it.
http://freedom.ws/shiou
You can also use this video,
within 10 minutes immediately began to establish their own lifetime guaranteed income!

Anonymous said...

Thanks. Im Inspired again.

Anonymous said...

Who are those anonymous people leaving comments on your blog?

Anyway, my bro left for Japan on Sat, 9th Aug at 8.20am too! They could have taken the plane from the same airline. :)

Vee said...

sue.. dun noe who these ppl are leh.. but many anonymous ppl commented on my blog de..

Anonymous said...

it just great....


http://article-lovers.blogspot.com