Tuesday 28 August 2007

Blame It On The Weather!!


The weather is getting strange these days, not sure why but somehow it used to be pretty hot during this time of the year. Recently, it has been raining cats & dogs almost everyday!

To me, it’s very inconvenient when it started to pour as 1st, I hate my precious feet to be wet as it will definitely spoil my day, 2nd, I don’t carry an umbrella with me all the time, in fact, I don’t at all & 3rd, I will love the rain if I am not working!!

It was still sunny in the morning when I was on my way to work but around 11am, it started to pour and I could hardly see the beautiful skyline from my office. You can imagine how heavy the rain was… and thank God, I don’t have to lunch out. That’s a blessing as my buddy Jessie brought her delicious ‘Fried Tang-Hoon & Noodles’ to office for our lunch. Therefore, my lunch was an enjoyable one coz’ I don’t have to get my feet wet as I was in flats today!!

The office was very rudely cold and I was just freezing at my seat. It was so cold that I have no mood even to work; all I was thinking about was my bed! Man… how I wish my house is just next to my office… then I can sneak home for a cooling afternoon nap.

There are piles of work on my desk but the gloomy weather just made me lazy and I had to put all my work on hold!!! Moreover, our accounting system is under maintenance till tomorrow, and that is true. Honestly, I didn’t really do much work today as I really can’t find the mood and energy to work so hard on such weather…

Time flies and it’s about time to knock off, as you can see, I am using my office hours to write this blog which I don’t usually do… (errm... at times I do la... when really bored with work). Now it’s time for me to go home and be in the arms of my hubby… at least that is the best way to keep each other warm…mmmhh… (horns coming out!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEP, I agree withh U.. Nwadays the weather is nOt tat gOOd.. i feel tat its like gg tO 'sI jIe mO rIe'.. then when thre is sun in the early morning, i will bring out the bamboo of clothes out to shine, but when i see tat the sky is becoming dark, i will faster bring in the clothes. i can say tat im doing exercise of taking in and out of the clothes lor. Great exercise for me to slim down.. hahaha..

Vee said...

i bet you must be Angie la.. oooiii, next time leave your name la.. or i don't know who.

wow.. you steady la, do housework.. anyway, weather pretty good today lor.

Anonymous said...

ya la ya la. angie here la. luckily tdy weather is damm hOt in the nOOn time. Or else my clOthes wOnt be dry fOr the day liaO.