Monday 20 August 2007

Chapped Lips


It’s not only a blue Monday but a very crappy one! For the past 2 weeks, I have been suffering from ultra dry lips and thought I might be dehydrated so; I drank lots of water till I have to visit the ladies often.

Anyway, my lips didn’t get better by drinking more water, rather it got worse! Yes, so dry till it felt like I had a piece of sand-paper on my lips! My goodness lor… I tried some home remedies like putting honey, lips gloss, lip moisturizer & even some cold sore cream!!! All the mentioned solution couldn’t help me at all.

Finally, I went to our company doctor this afternoon as I couldn’t stand the ‘sand-paper’ feeling any longer. The doctor told me that I might have allergy to certain things, like lipsticks, towel, toothpaste etc… I too couldn’t find the cause of it but anyway; hope that the cream she gave will help.

It’s really frustrating to have dry lips and not that my skin is not dry enough! Sigh…. Very fed-up! Currently, I am using the cream and so far, it’s helping a bit. Hopefully I will wake up with those wet lips again….

5 comments:

baubles bangles and beads said...

"wake up with wet lips" did you say?
OH MY! Wonder what you've been dreaming about!!!

Vee said...

hahaah.. you should know lor my TWIN!

Anonymous said...

hey babe, hope yr lips are recovering...

Just Me said...

sista, your lips will fully recover soon. in fact, you're already on ur way to recovery. but you must be a good gal ok. dun anyhow eat things ah!

Vee said...

sista... yes, its recovering or should i said.. recovered liao. still feels abit dry but not like 'sandpaper' feel lor..

tks.