Friday 4 December 2020

My Little Pumpkin Graduated!

This is one super emotional day as we celebrate little pumpkin’s graduation. Back in 2016, we did not attend Lady Faith’s graduation as we were in Australia on a family vacation, and it was quite a bad arrangement by the school. They informed the parents on the date of their graduation ceremony but changed it about 3 months before the actual date.

Today, we are watching or gracing the ceremony for our little pumpkin at home via Zoom. I kind of felt a little off as the kids were not given a proper graduation due to Covid and it was such a shame really!!! The school did what they can to make the ceremony a little more fun by decorating the classrooms beautifully and allowed the parents to watch LIVE via zoom platform.


Though I was watching it via Zoom, but I was super emotional when I saw my little pumpkin speaking and performing a dance with her classmates. It was fantastic how well the kids danced and able to remember all the dance steps for 3 songs. It was amazing and I gave thumps up for that.

Honestly, I am totally not waiting for this day to come as I cannot bear to see my younger child growing up so soon and she will be moving on to her next chapter of life in a month’s time – Primary school. I am still missing those days that I can cuddle her in my arms, changing her diapers, feeding her milk every other hour and of course the HOMEWORK free days.


I know I must get to used it and accept that they are growing up well though I am still in denial that my elder will be turning ELEVEN next year! I wished it will stop at the age of 3! Arrrraaaggghhhhh…… I just hope that time will be more merciful and slow down a little. At the same time, I am also thankful that I can witness their growth and am able to spend more time with them by quitting my job. Watching them grow is priceless and it is worth quitting. 😊


It has been an entertaining graduation and I really thank the teachers for putting in so many efforts to put up this show and recording the show for us. Thank you so much! Baby girl, we would like to congratulate you for completing your pre-school and now you will move on to junior school. We are very sure you will enjoy your primary school life as you will be meeting or making loads of friends. We wish you all the very best and always remember that we love you so much!

No comments: