Monday 28 December 2020

Baker And Cook Cafe

This year’s Christmas is really quiet as no big parties or large gatherings are allowed due to the Covid-19, but we managed to meet up with close friends, extended families’ members and our family members too. Though the celebrations were cut short due to restrictions, it is good enough to be able to meet during this trying times. 😊

 

After the gathering with my buddies earlier this month, I brought my family back to this cool café; Baker and Cook located at Upper Serangoon area. It is their first time, and I had the honor to suggest some dishes. 😊 The girls wanted pasta and pizza so, we decided to have the Prawn Aglio which was so yummy, and the Truffle mushrooms Sourdough Pizza was a bomb!

 

In addition, we ordered the Smoked Salmon Egg Benedict and the Smoked BBQ Pork Ribs, they were super YUMS. Hubby was impressed by the food and so are the rest of my family. 😊 I really thank Vivian (my buddy) for bringing us to this café that whipped up such delicious food and what is best – it is a kid’s friendly environment. 😊

We gave this café a thump up for their service, food and oh yes… their Coffee is GREAT! I am sure we will be back again soon for another feast. 😊

No comments: