Monday 7 December 2020

Little Pumpkin Turns SIX

My oh my!!! My super funny and always smiley little pumpkin is SIX today! Time is brutal… they are just zooming so fast that I wish I have the magic to keep it still or slow it down.

Well, I am still unable to accept that my baby girl will be heading for Primary 1 next month and she is BABY NO MORE! Aaarrrrgggghhhhhhh….. I am going to miss those baby powder smell and those little feet so bad! On the bright side, I am happy that I can spend quality time with her after I left my job and watching her grow is totally priceless.


She woke up super happy this morning and smiling from cheek to cheek when we greeted her with kisses. She requested to take shower earlier and get ready to head out for brunch – her wish is our command today and we set off early. Headed down to Toy R Us to allow her to check out what she can buy while waiting for the restaurant to be ready for dining. She did not waste time and started to look around and checking out the prices as a budget was given to her. 😊


After a short sweep at Toy R Us, we went to Jamie’s for her birthday luncheon. We ordered kids’ meal for the special one while we ordered some favourite dishes like lasagne, prawn risotto and the burrata. 😊 it was really yummy and the birthday girls is grateful and happy.


We returned to Toy R Us after our yummy lunch and the girls started their shopping spree. Lady Faith bought a little gift for her beloved sister and little pumpkin chose a rather reasonably cheap gift as her present. We talked her out to get something that cost slightly more but she insisted on the toy that she chose – a toy microwave oven with some food. 😊 she said that she does not need anything that is expensive, just something she really like and will play with it a long time. 😊 Upon hearing that, I am really thankful for a thoughtful daughter that God had blessed us with.


We did a small celebration for her after dinner at home too and she is happy just to have her family around to celebrate with her. 😊

Baby girl, wishing you a blessed Sixth birthday and may the good Lord always watch over you and protect you at all times from the evil one. May you always be blessed with all the joy and happiness with people around you. We love you to the moon and back!

No comments: