Friday 20 November 2020

Well Done Lady Faith

This would be the happiest moment for any parents when your child is awarded for her achievements. I do not expect my children to be top students in their school or even in their respective classes, but I am totally blown away when Lady Faith came home and handed me a letter informing parents that she will be awarded for performing well in her Math.

I am a SUPER PROUD mummy today when Lady Faith is awarded for Best At Mathematics at school. She scored the highest in her class and amongst her P4 level. I am totally thrilled by how well she did this year and hubby is extremely proud of her for putting in so much effort to score. 😊 Thumps Up!

Tabi baby, we want to tell you how you have made us a pair of proud parents today by working so hard for your Math subject and even made it to the chart and awarded for Best In Maths. You cannot imagine how happy and proud we are! Thank you for this wonderful experience and we hope you will continue to work hard next year. 😊

We love you very much sweetie!

No comments: