Saturday 31 October 2020

Mango Jelly Cheesecake

This is requested by Lady Faith who is a big fan of mango and cheese. She enjoyed the strawberry cheesecakes she had once which was bought by my sister in laws for my birthday a few years back. Since then, she is somehow hooked to it.

 

I chanced upon the recipe and made my own strawberry cheesecake and Lady Faith loved it! With that, she believed in me and requested a different flavor instead. 😊 Well, when your loved ones requested for desserts, I will try to do make it happen. 😊

 

Though I have made the strawberry cheesecakes a couple of times, but… mango cheesecake will be new. I tried to do it anyway and she loved it! She ate almost three quarter of the cake although the mango was rather sour than sweet. She removed the mangoes and ate the cake…. Hahahahaahah…

 


Well, I guess I will be willing to try making different types of desserts as long as my loved ones are enjoying them. 😊

No comments: