Thursday 15 October 2020

Grilled Teriyaki Squid

I would say this is one of my favourite dishes and if I do not need to share it, I am more than happy to FINISH this myself. 😊 I used to order this dish when I visit the Japanese Restaurants like Ichiban Boshi or Sushi-Tei.

Well, I think Sushi-Tei served one of the best Teriyaki Squid so far and I am kind of missing it. We did not have the luxury to dine out often due to work and school so, I decided to make it our own. 😊 Well, it wasn’t difficult to make this dish, just teriyaki sauce and oven. Well, of course, you need to marinate it before putting it into the oven and have it grilled for about 20 minutes.

The verdict of the dish by the family was pretty delicious but a little soft for hubby’s liking. Guess I can leave it in the oven for another 10 minutes perhaps so it will be slightly harder… 😊 will do that again soon….

No comments: