Monday 24 February 2020

Homemade Soya Bean


I have always wanted to try making soya bean milk at home but decided to leave it aside after reading the recipe. Though it may sound pretty easy to make but when you really get on to doing it, it can be quite tiring in terms of squeezing the milk out of the muslin cloth.

Anyway, I finally made it today and it was pretty breeze. It did not take long before my soya milk is ready for consumption. I am happy that I have Thermomix to help me with the process and all I need is to squeeze the milk out of the muslin cloth. It was so easy to make soya milk at home and I am sure I will be doing this very often!
The texture was so smooth and by adjusting the sugar level yourself is the perfect thing! I would say it tasted better than those from the stalls. :)

Soya milk anyone?

No comments: