Wednesday 26 February 2020

Happy Blessed Birthday Za!


Yes! It’s my best ‘twin’ cum buddy’s birthday today and I am really happy that I can be part of the celebration. We met up for brunch at Wild Honey South Beach. Well, I would say this is the first time visiting South Beach though I used to work around that area.

South Beach is new to me and it took me a while before I managed to find Wild Honey where it was situated at the other corner of the building. This restaurant is smaller than the other branches though they have more tables outdoors.

We ordered our usual favourite from Wild Honey to share and I would say that their menu seems a little different from the other branches too but at least they do have our favourites… hahaahahah…

I would say that we are able to meet on a weekday late morning is partly due to Covid-19 as their office are encouraging staff to work from home to avoid being infected. It is quite relaxing to sit and chill with friends without having to rush back to work on a weekday. It was a simple birthday brunch but it felt great to hang out even for a short time.

After our delicious brunch, we did some errands and our last stop was Raffles City. We stopped by at Hysses to get the essential oil stuff and I managed to use my birthday month discount for the purchase. I am really missing the oils from this shop as I used to buy them at CompassvaleOne but the shop is closed last year… Sighz…
Anyway, Happy Blessed Birthday Za! Love ya!

No comments: