Thursday 6 September 2018

Staycation At Shangri-La Hotel Singapore

It’s the September school holidays and we would like to take this opportunity to spend some time with the kiddos but not planning to travel out of the country since it’s only one week of holiday.

I was happy to have ‘sista’ to book the stay for us. She was so kind to get us such a good rate for this family bonding time and I am truly thankful to her.

We arrived early to have high-tea with mum and it was such an enjoyable time having tea with the family. It was mum and hubby first time having hi-tea at Rose Veranda and I am happy that they enjoyed the spread.

Since our room is not ready, we brought the kids down to Buds where they can enjoy themselves at this indoor playground for at least a couple of hours. When I registered them, the staff told me that there will be a cake decorating lesson later and I was more than happy to sign them up for that since both are very interested in decorating cakes especially those that I baked!
I felt really safe to leave the kids at Buds while the adults continued with the spread. I was happy that we had our quiet time enjoying tea without the kids for a little before mummy decided to go watch the kids while hubby and I enjoyed our time together.

I went to Buds to check out the kids while they had their cake decorating session and I could see them enjoying themselves to every bit of their time spent there. They were pretty much lucky that they had the whole baking studio to themselves as they were the only ones who signed up.

It was indeed a joy to see them decorating the cakes with love and seriousness. At the end of the session, they were allowed to bring the cakes home and I would say they tasted extremely delicious coz’ they were done by our kiddos. 😊 

No comments: