Thursday 12 April 2018

Lady Faith’s Ballet Examination

It’s another year of Ballet Examination and after 9 months of hardwork and training every Sunday evening, it will all come down to this one important examination.

Today, she did not attend school and I brought her for the exam this morning. She was definitely very worried and nervous but I tried to calm her down and told her that she will be fine. She gave a smile but noticed that it wasn’t the sunshine smile she usually gave…

When we arrived at the waiting room at Punggol CC, I noticed that the teachers were already there and helping the girls to touch up their hairdo and getting them to warm up themselves before their examination time.

I left for breakfast since it will take about an hour or so. There isn’t much to do at Hougang Mall as it was way too early for anything. I sat at Starbucks and chilled and went back to the test centre when it was about time.

When I arrived, I was happy to meet one of the girl’s parent and we sat to chat in the waiting room since the girls were still in the main examination room. After a short while, our girls returned from their exams and I could see the relief on Faith’s face. She appeared so relax and happy that her exam was finally over.  
Ms. Tan returned and took a couple of pictures with the girls and off we go. I am so proud of Faith for brave enough to take up the examination once again and I do hope it will helped her to boost her self-confidence in front of others.

No comments: