Friday 27 April 2018

Dinner Gathering At HRC

I always believed that friends are for life and not for that short moment. I am truly blessed with many good friends around me whom I treasure very much therefore, I will try to make time to meet up with them.

Today, I am happy to meet up with my ex-colleagues whom I called them my friends or perhaps an extended family member. I am very glad that we continue to be keep close contact though I am already out of the nightmare company! Hahahahaah…. OOpppsss!!!

Headed down to HRC for dinner and initially, they were wondering what is HRC… hahaahahah… Okay, in case you are not aware too… it’s Hard Rock CafĂ©! This place has been here for as long as I know and it reminded me of those good old school days where my crazy buds & I queued for hours for dinner and stayed for their disco. 
It was a total different feeling coming again for dinner with my pals whom never been here for dinner but I was happy that they are enjoying the place, food and their music. They trusted me and gave me the green light to order the food to share and I was happy that they enjoyed all the dishes.

We had lots of fun catching up and as usual, our outing will never be a quiet one but filled with laughter. We too were able to enjoy the live band “Jive Talking” and they were as good after many years. Thumps up indeed!
Though we only met up for dinner session but it was good enough for us to catch up and at least spend some time together. Can’t wait for the next session yea..

Cheers! 

No comments: