Wednesday 18 April 2018

Desserts For My Exs

Whenever I tried to bake something new, I definitely want my ex-colleagues or friends to taste so that I can get feedback for improvement.

I arranged luncheon with my buddies whom I missed so much and we had so much fun chatting over luncheon and finally headed to the office to visit the rest of my ex-colleagues. Actually, I felt that I have never left that office coz’ they treated me the same and it felt like I was on long leave.

They were happy to receive the desserts from me each time I visit them and feedbacks from them were pretty good… so happy that they are enjoying the desserts I bring to them. 
Thank you pals for believing in me and supporting me in my baking. You guys are the one who made my baking diary fuller.

Cheers!

No comments: