Tuesday 27 March 2018

Great Lunch Date

It’s been a while since we last had lunch with Rie and Florence. We arranged a luncheon with our ex-colleagues from MC at Kith Millenia Walk today and we were really excited for this meet up.

To me, I tried to visit them at least once a month so that we can keep those close bonding and this time, we were happy to have both Rie & Florence to join us which brought us back so much memories of those days we used to lunch together. 
Luncheon was great both conversations and food. Though it was a short 1 hour of sharing, it certainly brought us back loads of memories and it was really sad to know that most of the colleagues in MC are not happy.

Well as far as I know, this company used to be a fun and warmth place to work in but now, it seemed like it has turned into a COLD PALACE where everyone is not happy and no smiles anymore. The management is not changing for the better but guess they are working towards the WORST! For that moment, I was so relieved that I am no longer in that place which I used to call my 2nd home anymore.

I always believe that one good leader makes a good company but one bad management will brew the lava in a volcano and waiting for its time to burst.

No comments: