Saturday 17 March 2018

Disney On Ice 2018

When I first knew about Disney On Ice, it appeared to me to be pretty expensive to watch and without kids, you will probably not watch it. After you have kids of your own, you will take time to check out more stuff for kids than for ourselves.

My sis-in-law Maggie introduced us to watch Disney On Ice and Lady Faith had a ball of a time with her cousins. She was pretty young then but she could remember the characters that stood out for her and till date, she is still telling me about it.

When I heard that the annual Disney On Ice will be back to Singapore again, I booked the tickets right away for us and the kids really tried their super best to behave themselves for that period of 2 months in order to be allowed to attend this event. Hahahahahaah

They made it of course and here we are today! When we arrived at the Singapore Indoor Stadium which it was held, it was super duper crowded but I was happy that I bought the front seats so that our little pumpkin was able to get a good view of the characters that she loves.

First up on stage was the Disney characters and they went wild cheering for them and then the rest of the characters appeared when their stories were told. I would say that all the performers were fantastic and it was really amazing how gracefully they danced and those difficult moves were done perfectly.
My favourite would be the Beauty And The Beast but Frozen will be the crowd’s favourite definitely. The whole stadium was singing along with the cast and I felt like a concert for a moment… hahahaahh..
Overall, it was great and I am pretty sure we will be back again next year.

No comments: