Wednesday 8 November 2017

Beautiful Shangri-La Rasa Sentosa

It’s been quite almost a decade since my last visit to Shangri-La Rasa Sentosa and I am happy that we are invited to have a site inspection of this beautiful resort by our account manager Van.

When we arrived at the resort, I was thrilled to see how much it had changed. The resort lobby felt so lively and relaxing as we were greeted by our 2 friendly managers who welcomed us with a garland made with shells. It was simple and yet beautiful.
Van started to walk us through the resort from the lobby, ballroom and followed by the guest rooms. When we arrived on the guest room level, I was stunned by the view and decided to take a group picture so we can capture the beautiful sunset.

Their rooms were fully refurnished and I am totally impressed. The room size remained unchanged but the feel of the room was much cozier than before. I love it!

They had a new category of room type which is very welcomed by many… the Family Room which can accommodate 2 single beds or 1 king bed with an extra bed. The rates that he offered to us were simply attractive which includes breakfast for kids, free entry to the kids’ club and the extra bed.

After the viewing, we headed down to their restaurant for dinner. Though the spread wasn’t the best but I would say that I was attracted to their kids’ corner rather… their selection of food was simply more alluring but heard from Van that usually the staff will try to inform guest that the kids’ corner is exclusively for kids only…. Hahahaahah… however, that night, we managed to sneak ourselves to that cool corner and stole some food… kekekeekekek
The overall experience at Shang was great and I would want to stay for a night or two. Now I finally found a resort where I do not need to take the ferry… Woohoo!!!!

No comments: