Thursday 16 November 2017

Make Up Forever Workshop


I am very happy and proud of my best buddy Rie who chose to live her dream of a Make Up Artiste. I remembered that we were supposed to resign together but I wasn’t ready then. She tendered her resignation with style and signed up the make-up course thereafter. After her graduation, she entered the Shu Umeura contest and won it! I was so happy for her!



Since then, she works full time as a MUA and is great to see her enjoying what she do. Today, we are here at the OUE Gallery to attend the makeup workshop done by her. She collaborated with Make Up Forever for this workshop and many friends of hers signed up. I am honored to be her model for this workshop as I am also learning while she paints my face.  


It was a very good and interesting workshop where she taught her participants how to find their own skin tone and as well as what are the colors they should be wearing to enhance their skin tone. Very informative for everyone and I didn’t know I belong to the WARM tone… I am a sunny girl! Wooohooo!


After the 1 hour demonstration, the participants are all ready to try on their own face using the products from Make Up Forever. Their ranges of makeup are great and I love their colors too. To me, their loose powder was light and natural. Love it! 


Everyone had a great time during class and as well as going home with a good discount of their products.



Congrats buddy on your workshop and I do hope you have more to come. Cheers!

No comments: