Monday 4 January 2016

Welcome Back Get-Together Party

It’s a brand new year and the first day of work once again… my day begins with a good morning walk with little lady Faith to school and I am thankful that the day wasn’t as hot as I expected. With that, I trust that I will have a good day today! Woohoo!!!

When I arrived at office, I was happy to greet my fellow friends and colleagues and bosses too. I was happy to exchange warm New Year greetings and wishes for each other… so far so good. Usually, it’s pretty much slack on the 1st day of work but I was somehow unusually busy… L anyway, it will be a short working day as we were looking forward to the party later this evening.

Yearly, we organized the welcome back get-together party at our office but in recent years, our colleagues and subsidiaries grew by the numbers and our little office is unable to host everyone. This year, we had it done at the foot of our office building where we rented the space for the party.

It was convenient for everyone to gather and most importantly, we were able to walk about freely to mingle with the other staff from our subsidiaries. I am glad to meet some of our friends from subsidiaries as we usually get to meet during D&D.

Everyone had a great time enjoying the food, the drinks we provided and as well as the conversation with each other. Thumps up!
Cheers to 2016!

No comments: