Friday 1 January 2016

Happy 2016!

Happy 2016!!! Time flies so fast that it’s another brand new year! I wish I could stop the clock for just a little while so that we can enjoy more time with our family and kids.

Being the first day of 2016 and a public holiday, we arranged to have lunch with our parents at Spring Court. Yes, you should know by now that Spring Court is one of our favorite restaurants as I have mentioned it in my blog so many times.

It was crowded as usual but we managed to get a seat though without any reservations. We ordered the usual dim sums and porridge for our little Emi who enjoyed it so much that she had almost half the bowl while her older sister enjoyed her prawn dumplings.

Though it’s a challenge to dine out with a very young child but I would prefer to see them at this tender age as they are really growing up too fast!
Happy New Year everyone!

No comments: