Wednesday 20 January 2016

My First Lo Hei

Thanks to the treat from the January birthday babes which officially flagged off my first Lo Hei for 2016. Yes, though it’s not even CNY but we will be having Yusheng as part of our lunch. J

Leng kindly ordered our luncheons from Paradise Inn and bought the Yusheng from Crystal Jade as our favourite from Soup Restaurant has not started selling yet. We placed the food at our usual dining room and we can’t wait to Lo Hei for the 1st time in 2016.
Well, I got to say that the Yusheng was somehow disappointed as the vegetables were really too rough and sauce were sweet and not too tasty. We are happy that we had delicious food from Paradise Inn to compensate the Yusheng.

My aim is to have at least 23 Lo Hei for 2016 and I do hope that I will complete this ‘mission’… since I started pretty early. Please count with me as I blog yea…

No comments: